Who we are...
The primary goal of Lopour Chiropractic and Wellness Clinic is to help as many people as possible, especially children.
As a chiropractor, Dr. Tamara Lopour considers chiropractic more beneficial than "just musculoskeletal pain." Chiropractors are Functional Neurologists who help your body and nervous system function at an optimal level. The primary purpose of chiropractic is to improve brain and nervous system function
Through chiropractic adjustments, nervous function is peaked and alleviates a myriad of symptoms felt by the patient.
• Back aches • Neck aches • Decreased immune function
Some of these symptoms include (but definitely are not limited to):
• Insomnia • Upset stomach • Ear ache
• Colic in infants • Weakness in muscles • Nerve pain or "stingers"
• Headaches • Menstrual cramps • Flank pain
• Vertigo • Lightheadedness • Numbness
• Joint instability • Extremity pain • And much more
Nutrition greatly impacts how our bodies function. Optimal wellness does not simply start and stop with the chiropractic adjustment; optimal wellness is a lifestyle. Occasionally, nutritional balancing is recommended to allow the body to effectively and efficiently heal.
Chiropractic is appropriate, beneficial, and safe for all ages and stages of life!